Resolve QuickBooks Error C=1304
Mostly occurs when you do not have access to the directory. To know more, carry on with the article to know more about QuickBooks error C=1304 and its solution.
Although at the end of the day you always have QuickBooks Help desk number to help you at any intricate step for a hassle-free experience and ease of access.
What are the QuickBooks error C=1304 and the reason for its appearance?
Error: Error writing to file [file name] confirm that you have an access to that directory. An error similar to this one pops up on your screen when you try updating or repairing or installing QuickBooks.
Reason for its appearance:
- First and foremost, issues with the CD.
- Secondly CD drive related issues.
- And lastly damaged .NET component.
How to fix QuickBooks error C=1304?
Below mentioned are some of the solutions which may help you to tackle QuickBooks error code C=1304-
1. Copy the installing application and the whole related folder to the computer’s hard drive:
- Put the CD into the CD drive. If the installation procedure is introduced automatically– click on ‘quit’.
- Right click on the windows start button and click onto the option ‘explore’.
- Create a new folder in a suitable location beforehand you try initiating the process. Entitle the folder as ‘QuickBooks’. This is just to remove any kind of mix-up that may arise if any other name is used.
- On the left pane, right-click the CD and click on the ‘explore’ option.
- On the right pane, find QuickBooks and the setup.exe file.
- Select both the file and the folder with the help of control key.
- Right-click one of the emphasized folders and click on ‘copy’ option.
- Move back to ‘QuickBooks’ folder that you made previously.
- Right-click that folder and click on the ‘paste’ option.
You May Also Read: HOW TO FIX QUICKBOOKS PREMIER ERROR 15215
2. Install QuickBooks from the folder which you copied to the hard drive:
- Open QuickBooks folder to which you have copied the file.
- Double click on the setup.exe file to start the installation procedure.
- Follow the on-screen set of instructions to accomplish the procedure.
Scanning your computer/machine with Reimage Repair Tool-
Reimage Repair Tool is easy to use, user friendly, and free to download tool. It is used to scan, perceive and repair your computer for system related errors like QuickBooks C=1304.
Here are the steps that you must follow in order to scan your device with this tool –
- Download the Reimage Repair Tool and create a shortcut on your desktop.
- Now, navigate through the file location and double-click it. Install it by giving all the required approvals to it.
- The tool will automatically start initial scan to check the condition of your computer.
- Once the scan is completed– the tool will help you know about the parts in which your PC is deficient, and if a repair is important. If it is, click on to the start repair button in the bottom right corner.
- Now, you just need to restart your computer/machine.
If none of the above solutions work just call QB Premier Support at our QuickBooks premier support phone number 1-808-374-3003 anytime for quick and hassle-free assistance.