How can you troubleshoot QuickBooks Error H303?
QuickBooks is advanced software that permits the business to grow with higher efficiency and productivity. Nonetheless, QuickBooks users might get prompted with several error codes while running on the software. QuickBooks Error H303 is one such H series error that might acknowledge by various business owners occasionally. This error code is related to company file error that stops the host PC to connect with the company file.
In this article, we are covering QuickBooks Error H303 in detail along with the methods to fix it. If you want to communicate with our certified experts, then dial our number to get in touch with our team.
Introducing QuickBooks Error H303 indicate
According to Intuit Disclosure, QuickBooks H303 error encounters when the PC (in which the file has been saved) requires additional configuration. Moreover, you may experience the same issue due to the access blockage by security software (Firewall). You first need to check the QuickBooks hosting settings to troubleshoot the error H303 QB. To know other solutions, you have to read the following article carefully or you can also hire a technician by getting in touch with our team.
Factors leading to the Error
After understanding QuickBooks error code H303, you might be wondering to know the root causes behind the error occurrence. Here, we are discussing all the possible reasons for the same that will guide you to look for the solutions accordingly.
- You are failed to access the files due to the files have been hosted by the server.
- Due to the incorrect hosting configuration settings, you may lead to the QuickBooks H303 error.
- You might face the error H303 because of the blockage by firewall blocks. Due to this, your PC can’t make a connection between the server and the company file.
- An improper network connection may also cause an error.
Effective Solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code H303
Hopefully, you have understood all the reasons that might be responsible for the error occurrence. Now, it is the right time to look for the solutions that go well to fix the issue. We have provided a complete list of solutions that can guide you step by step to resolve QB error H303.
Also read: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error H202?
Solution 1: Configuring Firewall Settings
- Initially, go to the Control Panel and tap on Firewall Settings.
- And then, select allow a program via a firewall.
- Next, open the exception list and choose Add programs along with QuickBooks 20xx.
- Lastly, restart the system and verify the error still continues or not.
Solution 2: Resolve the QuickBooks H303 Error using File Doctor Tool
First of all, you have to install the tool on the server and then access it in multi-user mode. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the file doctor tool.
- Firstly, install and run the tool on the server system.
- Next, click on QuickBooks file doctor and go to the File Menu.
- Finally, choose the File Doctor to resolve QuickBooks H303 error.
After installing the tool, you need to fix issues associated with QB Multi-User Hosting
- First of all, look for the company files on your server.
- After that, check your Network and tap on Continue.
- Click on the Server option on the host PC.
- Lastly, choose Yes and check whether the issue is resolved.
Solution 3: Change the path of the QuickBooks Folders
- The first step is to make a new folder in the hosting PC.
- And then, to store the company files, you need to set and share Windows access permissions.
- After that, copy and paste .qbw file into the recently created folder.
- Finally, access the file in multi-user mode.
Solution 4: Validate your QuickBooks Hosting settings
If for any reason, the file doctor tool has not helped you in troubleshooting the error H303 QuickBooks, then you should check the hosting settings. The following are the steps to perform the same.
- First of all, access QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- And then, you have to run the company files on both systems.
- Next, go to the Files and tap on Utilities.
- Now, click on Stop Hosting Multi-user configuration.
- After turning on hosting on both PCs, choose Utilities and select Host Multi-user configuration.
- Finally, launch QuickBooks on both PCs.
To sum up
We expect that this content has guided you well in resolving QuickBooks Error H303. The QuickBooks H series can be encountered frequently but it is not much difficult to resolve even if you are not aware of technical knowledge. In some cases, you might feel to hire an expert while applying some crucial steps. For contacting our tech support team, dial QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-808-374-3003(Toll-Free). If you feel hesitant to talk to our technicians, then you have another option to mail us or via live chat. We are available to support you from anywhere & all round the clock.