How to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
Most of the business owners use QuickBooks software to handle their business activities. Undoubtedly, you can use lots of features and functionalities after purchasing this software. Including this fact, you may also know that QuickBooks solution also displays various error codes and bugs occasionally. Have you also experienced QuickBooks Error 80029c4a? And, looking for some instant fixes for the same, then you are in the right place. Today, we have provided you with all the important aspects related to that error in detail.
First of all, we have introduced the error 80029c4a. After that, you can get some instant fixes that may help you to resolve the same issue.
What does QuickBooks Error 80029c4a mean?
QuickBooks error code 80029c4a happens when you are not able to open the QuickBooks desktop. In addition to this, the error code appears because of the blockage by antivirus software installed on your PC. You can also troubleshoot the update error 80029c4a by opening the antivirus software. And then, verify the blocked files list to fix QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. If for any reason, you are unable to work on your company file, attempt the under-mentioned solutions.
Or you may receive another error message on your screen
What are the symptoms for QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
The following is the list of all the symptoms for QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. You must need to understand all the indications of the same error code.
- Improper installation of the QuickBooks software is also an indication of the error 80029c4a.
- If the crash in the active program window appears frequently, then you have to face the error code 80029c4a.
- If the message displays “Error loading type library/DLL on the screen.
- You will be prohibited to access your Windows due to that error.
Also read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 304?
What may lead to QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
Here is a list that contains all the probable reasons that may be responsible for the QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. You are required to understand all the possible reasons that are responsible for the QuickBooks error code 80029c4a.
- If the installation of QuickBooks is uncompleted or corrupted.
- Because of the corrupted Windows registry, you may get the error 80029c4a.
- Deletion of some important QuickBooks-related programs may also lead to QuickBooks error code 80029c4a.
- Because of the antivirus programs, QuickBooks error code 80029c4a might take place.
How could you resolve QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
QuickBooks error 80029c4a can also be resolved by scanning the PC. And if, the error still continues, apply the under-mentioned solutions one by one to get rid of the same error code. In case, the error code still continues, contact our team of experts to resolve the issue.
You may also read: QuickBooks File Doctor
Solution 1: Launch the Reboot.bat File
- Firstly, you need to open your QuickBooks application.
- Run the folder in which you have saved the reboot. File.
- After that, choose the QuickBooks option and select Properties.
- Choose Open File Location.
- And then, choose the reboot.File
- Choose Run as Administrator.
- You are required not to close the file reboot.File.
- Finally, launch the PC again.
Solution 2: Access your Windows System File Checker
- First of all, you are required to launch the Run box by choosing the start option.
- Launch the search box and type Command.
- After that, press Ctrl + shift together followed by enter.
- You are required to click on Yes and a block cursor will appear on the screen.
- Next, you have to enter SFC/scannow.
- Finally, follow all the displaying instructions.
Solution 3: Re-installation of the QuickBooks Software
If for any cause, none of the above-given solutions helped you to fix the error 80029c4a. Then, we recommend you to re-install the QuickBooks application from the official website of Intuit. Below, are the complete steps to do so.
For Windows Vista and 7 Users
- Firstly, you need to choose Programs and Features by clicking on the Start option.
- After that, click on Control Panel.
- And then, select Programs under programs and features.
- Then, search for the error 80029c4a.
- You are required to choose QuickBooks Pro related entry.
- Then, choose Uninstall.
- Lastly, follow all the given instructions to resolve the error 80029c4a.
For Windows 8 & 10 Users
- First of all, you need to go to the Windows option.
- Choose Programs and Features for Windows 8.
- If you are using Windows 10, then click on Apps and Features.
- Search for the QuickBooks error 80029c4a related program.
- And then, choose QuickBooks Pro connected entry.
- You are required to choose Uninstall/Change.
- Finally, you need to follow the instructions.
For Windows XP Users
- First of all, you need to choose Programs and Features by choosing the Start option.
- And then, you have to go to the Control Panel.
- Choose Add or Remove Programs.
- Find out the error 80029c4a.
- Select the QuickBooks Pro associated entry.
- You are required to select the Uninstall icon.
- Finally, go through the prompts.
Solution 4: Do QuickBooks Window Repair
- Firstly, you are required to close the QuickBooks application.
- And then, go to the Control Panel under the Windows option.
- After that, you need click on uninstall or change QuickBooks.
- Click on QuickBooks under the Programs list.
- Click on Uninstall.
- After that, go to the installation window and choose Next.
- You need to close the Repair option.
- Choose Finish.
- Finally, you have left with restarting the PC.
We expect that the aforementioned article regarding QuickBooks Error 80029c4a has proved to be fruitful for you. In our assumption, you will be able to fix the error on your own. If, you are still going through the same issue, this indicates that the company file has damaged and you need to repair it. In this condition, you must immediately attempt to repair your QuickBooks company file. If for any cause, you are unable to deal with the error code 80029c4a or want some instant guidance for the same, quickly dial our toll-free QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number 1-808-374-3003.
People also read