QuickBooks plays a vital role in keeping your business up-to-date because of having latest technologies. As we know, it is most difficult to manage business-related activities every day. Therefore, Intuit designed QuickBooks to overcome the same issue that can be availed of depending on the business need along with exclusive plans. However, QuickBooks users complain about various error codes and bugs that display during accessing the company files. Today, we are here to discuss one such error “QuickBooks Error 6129” that comes across while accreting a company file.
Read this article carefully to get complete troubleshooting solutions to resolve the error 6129 0 QuickBooks.
What does QuickBooks Error 6129 display?
QuickBooks error code 6129 might display because of the database connection verification failure or while creating a company file. Additionally, you will be encountered by an error message displaying “Error 6129: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” To prevent yourself from facing the error code, go through this post to find out some effective solutions. Or, get in touch with our certified experts to troubleshoot all your issues regarding the QuickBooks accounting software.
Indications for QuickBooks Error 6129
- When the active window crashes frequently, this is a sign of QuickBooks error code 6129.
- If your keyboard or mouse is not responding instantly due to slow window functioning, this may lead to the error 6129 0 QuickBooks.
- The PC starts running slowly while accessing the program.
- Your system starts freezing frequently.
Causes behind the occurrence of the Error
Underneath are the causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks error code 6129 0. If you are facing one of the reasons, then you need to follow the below-mentioned solutions to fix it.
- When you are facing issues while creating a new company file, then the error 6129 0 QuickBooks might display.
- Due to damaged or corrupted network files with extension .ND.
- While trying to uninstalling the QuickBooks software, you may get the error.
- Some invalid entries in Windows Registry might also end up with QuickBooks error code 6129.
- When the system shuts down inappropriately due to power failure, this may also lead to the issue.
Trouble-free solutions to resolve the issue
Here are some effective solutions that can help you out while tackling QuickBooks error code 6129. Before applying the following solutions, ensure that the PC is working on a single domain. The following solutions might be critical to apply for the one who is new to handle such technical issues. If you are one of them, contact our professionals to get technical support.
Solution 1: Updating QuickBooks
- First of all, launch QuickBooks and go to the Help menu.
- Click on Update QuickBooks Desktop and then select the Update Now option.
- After that, tap on Get updates to start downloading.
- After the downloading process gets started, restart the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Finally, follow the prompts to install the latest updates.
Solution 2: Turning off the Anti-virus via Safe Mode
- The first step is to restart the PC without changing the Safe Mode.
- Secondly, turn off the running anti-virus software.
- After that, you need to create another company file.
- Now, access the system in normal mode and reboot the system.
- Next, access QuickBooks by launching the company file.
- Finally, verify that the error 6129 0 QuickBooks is persisting or not.
Solution 3: Give a new title to QuickBooks Network Data Files
- Initially, search for the .ND files in QuickBooks.
- After that, right-click on the file to choose Rename.
- Now add .OLD at the end of the name of the file.
- And then, press Enter.
- Now, you can access the company file only when you are using a single system. To launch the file, follow these steps:
- Firstly, choose the Windows Start option and click on Programs.
- After that, select QuickBooks.
- Now, click on QuickBooks database server manager and choose the Scan Folders option.
- Now, choose Add Folder and select scan.
- Once the scanning process gets finished, choose Close.
- Finally, select open company file and check whether the software is working or not.
Solution 4: Create another folder and move it to the company file
- First create another file folder.
- Now move entire QuickBooks Company Files to this new folder.
- If you’re using QuickBooks on one PC, then it’s easy to launch the QuickBooks Company Files using new folder
- If not means you’re using same file on multi system, perform below steps.
- Follow Window start button > Programs > QuickBooks > QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Now select “Scan” tab.
- When there is no folder containing the file, choose Add Folder to add the files.
- Choose the Scan option to scan QB company files.
- Now, select Close to stop the procedure going on once gets finished.
- Lastly, access the QuickBooks company file.
Solution 5: Additional Solution to fix QuickBooks error code 6129 0
- First of all, choose Leave when you are in the Easy Step Interview.
- And then, click on Yes when a message “Save the file” appears on the screen.
- Lastly, type the name of the file and choose Save.
QuickBooks Error 6129 can be resolved by applying one of the above-listed solutions. If in case, you are getting the same error code again and again on your PC, then you are free to take the assistance of our certified experts. We are here to guide you until the issue gets resolved. To get associated with our team, ring us at our toll-free QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-808-374-3003. Another way to hire our technician is to mail your issue and get an instant solution to all your issues.