QuickBooks Error 6000 304 happens when a user tries to open a QB company file but fails to access it and an error message pops up. This indicates that the device does not have enough space to allow opening or running the file. However, this is not harmful to your device. You can locate your company file to a larger hard disk again, disable disk quotas or increase the disk quota of the user account running QuickBooks to fix this error.
What is QuickBooks Error 6000 304?
Are you also suffering from the same problem? If yes, then worry no more as we are right here to help you. Let’s try and resolve these problems together and help you accomplish your safe zone. In case you have any problem while performing the steps, please make sure you contact QuickBooks Support and QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1-888-905-3553 for more. We are a team of experts who will help you solve your problem better so don’t hesitate to seek assistance in need.
How to fix QuickBooks Error -6000 -304?
QuickBooks is a good and basic to use accounting software for the supervision of each finance related info. There are many people across the world who are using QuickBooks for their business reasons, but there are examples of once QB acting weirdly and generating error text messages.
Most of these errors are related to corruption in the QuickBooks database. But there are some generalized solutions available to fix corruption errors, however, they will not work in all situations and for effective recovery of your valuable information, you would like to travel for a decent third-party tool.
You may also read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 9584?
Solution 1: By fixing your QuickBooks Desktop, you are replacing each damaged QuickBooks Desktop component from your PC.
- Visit Start-> Control Panel-> Programs-> Programs and Features
- Press QuickBooks and click Uninstall
- Press Next in the QuickBooks installation window
- Now choose radio button next to Repair, then click Next and then click Repair
- Select Finish.
Solution 2: Check to view if you have enough space on your hard drive.
- Right-click on the disk drive “where your company files are stored” and choose Properties
- Choose the Windows Start button and choose Computer
- If there is sufficient disk space available, select the Quota tab
- Disable the disk quotas. The reviewing user accounts to determine if there is a need for a quota increase. Otherwise, you can remove disk quotas completely from the account that is storing the QuickBooks data file.
- In case the stoplight is red no disk quotas are set.
Solution 3: Conduct a clean installation of your QuickBooks
Now if any of the above step don’t work, then you can reinstall QuickBooks having deleted all the files related to QuickBooks, !A fresh Installation
We hope that the solution mentioned above have been able to resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, -304. In case you still have problems regarding something, do not forget to contact QB Premier Support at our QuickBooks premier support number 1-888-905-3553 so that we can help you better.
People also read: