How To Fix QuickBooks Error 30159?
Without a doubt, QuickBooks is great accounting software that has gained popularity in the past few years. Various features can be utilized to manage all business tasks. Many business owners rely upon QuickBooks accounting & financial software. After being such a popular software, QuickBooks also shows various technical glitches like QuickBooks Error 30159. These error codes may hamper business activities and stop you from working on the QuickBooks company files.
Today, we are going to discuss Error 30159 QuickBooks in detail. Including this, we will also provide you with causes and solutions to troubleshoot the error instantly. To get any further assistance, you can hire an expert from our team.
Introducing QuickBooks Error 30159
QuickBooks Error Code 30159 is payroll error that comes across because of the improper QuickBooks company files set up in the system operating system. Furthermore, you can also get this error code while opening QuickBooks payroll. Generally, this states a message on the screen as “Error 30159 QuickBooks”. You may know that the error usually appears on Windows-compatible programs.
Let’s try to get detailed knowledge about the QuickBooks error code 30159 by knowing the causes behind it.
What can be the causes behind QuickBooks Error 30159?
The following is a list of causes that can be the reason behind the error. In case, you are getting one of the cases mentioned below, this indicates the QuickBooks software is affected by the error 30159 QuickBooks. So it will be better to find out some instant ways to troubleshoot the same:
- Due to damaged or corrupted QuickBooks company files, you have to experience QuickBooks error code 30159.
- Because of virus or malware attacks, you can get the error.
- Error can also take place because of the damaged file system.
- Inactive EIN status can be the reason behind the QuickBooks Error Code 30159.
- QuickBooks installation may also be a cause for the error.
Also read: What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Troubleshooting Solutions for QuickBooks Error 30159
The following solutions can be followed to get rid of the QuickBooks error 30159 instantly. You may get issues while attempting the below-mentioned solutions. So it is advisable to apply each solution carefully. And if you don’t have an idea to resolve technical glitches, then hire an expert by calling us.
Solution 1: Use Windows System Restore
- First of all, you need to launch the PC and then click on the Windows option.
- Then, write System Restore in the search bar.
- After that, choose System Restore.
- You are required to enter the admin password.
- Follow all prompts displaying on the screen.
- Finally, reboot the computer.
Solution 2: Scan QuickBooks Errors
- The first step is to download the QuickBooks Payroll 30159 utility.
- After that, install the program carefully.
- Choose Scan to start the scanning process.
- Once the scanning process gets completed, click on Fix QB errors.
- Finally, restart your PC.
You May Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 12152?
Solution 3: Try to update the system
- First of all, you need to launch the PC using admin credentials.
- After that, choose the Start option.
- Then, choose Restore to save all programs.
- Launch a new window and choose Restore my PC.
- Select Next.
- And then, click on the recent system restore point.
- Select Next.
- After that, choose the Confirmation Window.
- You are required to restart the PC.
- Now, download the QuickBooks file repair tool.
- Choose the scan and select the Fix error option.
- Finally, reboot the PC.
Solution 4: Install Windows Update
- Firstly, you need to choose the Start option.
- After that, write update in the search bar and press Enter.
- The PC will update automatically if any.
- If you get any update, install all the required updates.
- Finally, reboot the system.
Solution 5: Do a Disk Cleanup
- Firstly, you need to click on the Start option and write disk cleanup.
- Secondly, press Enter.
- After that, click on the drive to free the space and press OK.
- You are required to remove all the files and press OK.
- Click on clean up system files under disk cleanup.
- Select the file types and press OK.
- Finally, delete all the unwanted files.
Solution 6: Add the EIN to the Company File
- Firstly, log into the QuickBooks software.
- After that, choose Select Payrolls.
- Click on Use my Existing Payrolls Service.
- And then, a window “Account Maintenance” will show on the screen.
- Next, choose Add File.
- You are required to mark the radio against the Add EIN.
- If the radio option is not enabled, this shows that you have been already subscribed to the EIN.
- Choose Next.
- Finally, launch the QuickBooks software.
To Sum up
Expectantly, the above-mentioned solutions will definitely help you out to resolve the error. If for any reason, QuickBooks error 30159 still persists and you will be unable to fix the error, connect with our experts. For this, you are required to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-808-374-3003. One of our technicians will pick up your call and suggest ways to fix all queries related to the QuickBooks software.
In case, you feel hesitant or don’t want to talk to our experts, post your queries via forums. You will also get instant assistance over there.
People also spend time knowing