QuickBooks is well-known accounting software that has gained popularity across the globe. However, it is common for QuickBooks users to deal with issues or technical glitches while using the software. At the moment, we will talk about one such error code “QuickBooks Error 1935”. This error code is referred to as an installation error that generally takes place while installing some important programs related to QuickBooks. In the following post, you will get to know all the possible root causes behind its occurrence as well as the solutions to troubleshoot the same. For any additional inquiries, you may ring us at any time for technical support. Now, we should go further to know what the error 1935 QuickBooks actually is.
Defining QuickBooks Error 1935
QuickBooks install error 1935 mainly occurs while installing Microsoft .NET Framework or QuickBooks. Furthermore, the error might also pop up because of a corrupted Windows registry. A message will pop on the screen stating “Error 1935: An error occurred while installing programs.” Due to the error 1935 QuickBooks, the system shuts down immediately. This might hamper all your business activities. To find out all the root causes behind the installation error, check out the complete post.
What may cause Error 1935 QuickBooks?
There might be numerous causes that result in causing QuickBooks error code 1935. These causes might stop you from accessing the company file data. After pointing out all the causes, you can easily search for the solutions accordingly in this post.
- Due to corrupted windows registry or system file entries, you may receive QuickBooks error code 1935.
- Because of a virus attack, the system shows an error.
- Incomplete or corrupted installation of the QuickBooks application or hardware.
- When you have removed some important files related to QuickBooks.
- A damaged or corrupted .NET Framework might also cause the QuickBooks Install Error 1935.
Methods to Eradicate the Error
Although, it will be easy to find the solutions after detecting the root causes behind the error occurrence. Here, we are writing down all the probable methods that can help you to get rid of QuickBooks error 1935. Follow all of them in order and check whether the screen is showing an error or not.
Method 1: Install all the latest updates to Windows
- The first step is to click on the Start option and then, go to the Windows tab.
- After that, write Update in the search box and press Enter.
- You will get a Windows update box.
- Finally, choose Install updates if any.
Method 2: Access the System File Checker (SFC/Scannow)
- First of all, choose the Start or Windows option.
- Type the Command in the search box and press Enter.
- Now, press and hold Ctrl + Shift keys simultaneously and press Enter.
- A permission dialogue box will appear on the PC’s screen where you have to choose Yes.
- After that, go to the Command Prompt window, type in SFC/scannow and press enter.
- Next, the process of resolving the error 1935 gets started by the system file checker.
- Lastly, you need to accept all the instructions.
Method 3: Update the PC Drivers
By updating all the system drives might help you in troubleshooting error code 1935. Listed below are the steps to update the system drivers.
- Firstly, open the search box and write device manager.
- Press enter.
- After that, choose Device Manager and choose the names of drivers by right-clicking on it.
- Click on Search automatically for updated drivers.
- Now, choose the Update Driver option.
- Finally, follow all the on-going prompts.
Method 4: Repair QuickBooks Registry Entries related to Error 1935
- Firstly, choose the Start or Windows option and type command in the search box.
- Now, press Enter.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Shift simultaneously and press Enter.
- After that, a dialogue box will display on the screen. Here, click on Yes.
- Go to the Command Prompt windows and type Regedit.
- Choose the Enter tab.
- To create a backup, click on the error 1935 related key in the Registry Editor.
- Choose the File menu and select the Export tab.
- Click on the Save in option and select the folder where you want to save it.
- Now, select the File Name tab and type the backup file name.
- Choose the Export Range option and click on Selected Branch.
- Select Save and the, save it with .reg extension.
- Finally, you have done with the process of the QuickBooks backup registries.
Method 5: Remove System Junk Files by using Disk Cleanup
- Firstly, choose the Start or Windows option.
- Now, type command in the search box and press Enter.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Shift simultaneously and press Enter.
- After that, a dialogue box will display on the screen. Choose Yes.
- Choose the Command Prompt windows and enter cleanmgr.
- Now, disk cleanup will start the process to analyze the disk space and reclaim it.
- Some of the checkboxes with file & folder categories will appear on the screen that can be removed.
- Finally, you need to choose the checkboxes and press OK.
Also read: Download QuickBooks File Doctor
Method 6: Use Windows System Restore to Undo the Recent changes
- The initial step is to choose the Windows option and write System Restore in the search dialogue box.
- Press Enter.
- After that, choose the System Restore tab and write down the Administrator Password.
- You need to select the restore point in the Wizard.
- Lastly, restore the PC.
Method 7: Use the Install Diagnostic Tool
- First of all, you have to install the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- Access the diagnostic tool and choose Fix Problems.
- After that, let the tool detects the issue and resolves it. This procedure might take few a minutes.
- And then, restart the PC.
- Finally, install the QuickBooks application again.
Method 8: Perform a full malware scan of the system
- Initially, stop all antivirus applications.
- After that, install the QuickBooks software or install the .NET Framework.
- After installing the QuickBooks software, reboot the antivirus application.
- Finally, check the issue persists or not.
Method 9: Access QuickBooks in Selective Startup Mode
- First of all, press and hold Windows + R and enter MSConfig.
- Choose Enter.
- Go to the General tab and click on Load System Services.
- After that, choose Selective Startup.
- To enable the selective startup, you need to choose the appropriate selections.
- Finally, reset the system back to its normal mode.
Hopefully, the aforementioned solutions have proved to be effective while dealing with QuickBooks Error 1935. As we always recommend, if you are new to handle such technical glitches, then you must hire an expert who can resolve all your queries manually. In case, you are interested to take a technician’s assistance to resolve the error, then you may call us at any time at our QuickBooks Premier Support Number +1-888-905-3553(toll-free). We are here to not only providing assistance to fix the error codes but also making you an expert to handle the QuickBooks software.
People also read