Fixation of an installation error: QuickBooks Error Code 1905
In the world of technology where we can easily find lots of software to perform daily-basis accounting transactions, QuickBooks has made its place in the market. This software stands out when it comes to handling business activity flawlessly. You must be familiar with the QuickBooks software that is known for its amazing features and functionalities. Putting all this aside, we want to tell you about an error code that is occasionally reported by QuickBooks users. QuickBooks Error 1905 might pop up while trying to install QuickBooks 2010 or Enterprise 10.0. In this post, we are going to highlight all possible solutions to fix the same issue without any loss to your system. First, we are writing down the error 1905 QuickBooks.
What is QuickBooks Error 1905?
QuickBooks Error Code 1905 might appear when the user is trying to install QuickBooks 2010 or enterprise 10.0. Additionally, this error mainly takes place because of the wrong configured system settings or irrelevant transactions in the Windows Registry. While facing the issue, you will get a message on your system’s screen.
“Error 1905: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromedia\Flash\Flash9f.ocx failed to unregister.” Or “Error 1905: HRESULT -2147220472. Contact the support personnel.”
Let’s find out some appropriate solutions to get rid of QuickBooks error code 1905.
Also visit : Download latest version of QuickBooks
Which solutions can be applied to troubleshoot the Error?
You can execute the following solutions in order to get rid of the error 1905 QuickBooks. We don’t think the below-mentioned solution will create any trouble while tackling the error. But, if in case, you experience any difficulty, call our experts at +1-808-374-3003 (Toll Free) to find appropriate solutions.
Solution 1: Update your Windows
- The main step to resolve any issue is to check that your Windows should be up-to-date.
- After that, check if you have installed any security software recently, then delete it.
- Now, turn off Firewall.
- Ensure that multiple applications are not running in the background.
- And then, check that the security is of the latest version
- Lastly, delete all newly installed applications.
Solution 2: Perform a clean installation of QuickBooks
- First of all, go to the Control Panel and choose Programs and Features.
- Now, delete the QuickBooks version that has been installed on your PC.
- After that, remove the QuickBooks Installation Folder by choosing the path written below
C:\Program Files (64bit: Program Files (x86) \ QuickBooks 20XX-XX\;
- Go to the path C:\Temp and C:\Users\Logged in user\App/data\Local\Temp and delete all the files.
- Now, you need to disable the Sophos anti-virus service by choosing Start and click on Run where you find the type services.MSC.
- Choose Enter.
- And then right-tap on Sophos service and click on Stop.
- You need to install QuickBooks.
- After installation QB, you need to located and remove the quarantine.xml file from the Windows: XP.
Very informative: Methods to fix QuickBooks Error 1935
Solution 3: Check your Registry
- Firstly, ensure that you are accessing the software as an Admin.
- After that, write Regedit in the Windows Command and press Enter.
- Now, go to the registry and locate HKEY_MACHIHE\SOFTWARE\AUTODESK\
- Now, access the folder that appeared and choose the file.
- Go to the Edit Menu and choose Permissions.
- Finally, you have to set the permissions to the Full Control.
Solution 4: Restarting the System
- First of all, start the PC again (Full Restart).
- After that, save the license file only when you have .LIC file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Palisade\System.
- Now, remove the folder by accessing the path C:\Program Files\Palisade or C:\Program Files (x86)\Palisade folder.
- And then, access REGEDIT.
- Access the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node in 64-bit Windows and remove the Palisade key.
Solution 5: Insert the CD that has been used to install QuickBooks
- Firstly, insert the CD to install QuickBooks, close the lid thereafter.
- double-tap on the CD Drive on the Windows Desktop, and then, double-click on the My Computer (Windows Vista) or (Windows XP or 2000).
- Choose the QuickBooks Folder on the CD.
- After that, double-tap on the QuickBooks.msi or QuickBooks file.
- Lastly, launch the installation by following on-screen prompts.
After following the solutions described above, you should have been resolved QuickBooks Error 1905. However, you find it tough to apply any of the above-discussed solutions, or the error 1905 QuickBooks did not get resolved, you may contact our professionals to get technical help. The way to get in touch with our team is to dial a QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-808-374-3003(Toll Free). Our certified experts are available all round the clock to help in fixing all issues regarding QuickBooks accounting software.
People also read