QuickBooks accounting software is utilized by countless business owners for handling numerous accounting activities. This software includes a range of features and functionalities that make the software easy to work on. Including all these exciting facts, we also can’t deny the fact that QuickBooks encounters error codes and bugs. QuickBooks Error 15241 is one example of such error that appears while working on the software.
If you are also going through the same issue while accessing the software, then you are at the right place. This blog may help you out regarding every issue persisting in QuickBooks Software.
What is QuickBooks Error 15241?
QuickBooks update error 15241 takes place due to the damaged installation of the QuickBooks software or when you have disabled the File Service. In addition to this, you might also face the error code due to incorrect system settings. Sometimes, getting rid of the error 15241 QuickBooks can be difficult for some QuickBooks users. For this reason, we have listed all effortless solutions to deal with the issue right away.
Causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 15241
Resolving QuickBooks error 15241 can be a troublesome task for anyone. But, you don’t need to worry as we are here to resolve all your issues while applying the following solutions. At the moment, attempt to fix the error 15241 QuickBooks manually:
- Due to some corrupted QuickBooks company files.
- During installing the QuickBooks application, you may receive Error 15241 QuickBooks.
- Because of the corrupted Windows registry.
- The virus of Malware infection may also cause the error.
- When some of the important QuickBooks files have been removed mistakenly.
How to deal with Error 15241?
After knowing all the probable factors leading to QuickBooks update error 15241, it is necessary to know effective solutions that can be followed to fix it. Here, we have mentioned some of the quick solutions that can be fruitful to make the software free of bugs.
Also read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 1603?
Solution 1: Enable QuickBooks File Copy Services (FCS)
For Windows 8, 7, Vista, or 10 Users
- Firstly, close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now, choose the Start option and right-click on my computer.
- Click on Manage. (For Windows: Find the search option on the taskbar. Choose on This PC and click on Manage)
- After that, click on Services and Applications present in the left pane.
- Double-tap on Services.
- Then, choose the Intuit QuickBooks FCS.
- Click on the Startup type under the General tab.
- Now, click on Manual and then apply.
- Select Start and then press OK.
- Finally, launch the QuickBooks Desktop and download the product updates and payroll tax tables.
For Windows XP Users
- The first step is to close the QuickBooks Desktop.
- After that, right-click on My Computer.
- Click on Manage.
- Then, a Computer Management window will display on your screen.
- Choose Services and Applications. After that, select Services.
- Now, double-tap on Intuit QuickBooks FCS service. By doing so, you will get the Intuit QuickBooks FCS Properties window.
- Go to the General tab and choose the startup type.
- And then, choose Manual.
- Select OK.
- Finally, launch QuickBooks and try to download the updates and update payroll tax tables.
Also read: How to merge vendors in QuickBooks?
Solution 2: Bring up to date Payroll Tax Table
We recommend updating your Payroll tax table to troubleshoot QuickBooks update error 15241. The following are the steps to download the payroll tax table in your software:
- Firstly, choose the Employees menu.
- Select Get Payroll Updates.
- After that, mark in the Download Entire Update and choose Update.
- Finally, a window will pop up on the screen.
To sum up
The aforementioned article contains all the important aspects related to QuickBooks Error 15241. We hope that you have fixed the issue after following one of the above-mentioned solutions. The article can be of great assistance in case of getting rid of the error code 15241. If for any cause, you are facing issues while attempting solutions, kindly get in touch with us by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-888-905-3553. We have highly skilled technicians who will help you out in resolving all the issues related to the QuickBooks software.
People also search for