Resolve QuickBooks Error 1328 with easy steps
QuickBooks software has gained popularity because of having numerous features and functionalities. Various features can be availed after the installation of QuickBooks. However, even after including such tremendous features, the software is nowhere back in showing error codes. One of such issues is QuickBooks Error 1328 that might trouble you.
If you are not aware of the ways to handle such technical glitches, then you are at the right place. As we have provided you all the aspects to resolve the error via this article. Let’s check out what QuickBooks error code 1328 is?
What does QuickBooks Error 1328?
QuickBooks error code 1328 might come across while updating, installing, uninstalling, or repairing the QuickBooks application. Along with this, you might receive the same issue while updating QuickBooks company files. If you are going through the same frequently and unable to get resolved it alone, you can go through the following post. You first need to identify the causes for the error and then look for the relevant solutions.
Causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 1328
Finding out the root cause behind the error 1328 QuickBooks is not difficult. But, here, we are including a few of them so that you can only concentrate on the actual reasons that might lead to the issue. Now, let’s go through all of them correspondingly.
- When you have not done a complete installation of QuickBooks, this leads to an issue.
- Corrupted QuickBooks files may also cause the error code 1328.
- Due to a virus attack or malware registry.
- The frequent shutdown of the system might also be the reason behind QuickBooks Error Code 328.
- You will be unable to uninstall the QuickBooks application. This indicates your system is getting hampered by an error.
- Because of a network issue, you may come across the error.
Solutions to be performed to resolve QuickBooks Error 1328
After knowing all about QuickBooks Error 1328, you should go through the solutions that will resolve your issue. Here, you can easily find out some of the best solutions that will surely help you out in the matter of resolving the error 1328 QuickBooks.
Solution 1: Using the Registry Repair tool
- First of all, use the registry repair tool and resolve all the damaged registry entries associated with QuickBooks software.
- Next, to resolve all malware attacks, use the malware removal tool.
- After that, delete all unwanted junk files from the system.
- Now, uninstall an old version of PC Device Drivers.
- Restore the recent changes by choosing Undo.
- Next, perform re-installation of the QuickBooks software.
- Finally, choose Scan to access Windows System File Checker. And then, install all the important Windows update.
Solution 2: Renaming the Config.Msi File
- Firstly, choose the Start option and click on Explore.
- After that, double-tap on the C drive. This will show all the hidden files on the screen.
- Now, choose the Tools option and tap on the folder.
- Next, select the tap option and then click on all hidden files along with the folders.
- Choose apply all changes.
- And then, you need to choose OK.
- A message will pop up indicating “Operated all necessary system files.”
- Next, right-click on the config.msi to rename it.
- Add .old at the end of the file name and choose Enter.
- Finally, the above steps will prevent your PC files including all important hidden files and folders.
Solution 3: Make corrections to your QuickBooks Installation Procedure
- The first step is to log into Windows with administrative permissions.
- Now, access the Windows Control Panel option and click on Program & Features.
- Save the QuickBooks product heading section and then click on Uninstall.
- After that, go to the repair option after you seeing the QuickBooks installer.
- Next, access the QuickBooks software on the PC that requires a patch.
- The patch will be applied only when you are fortunate.
- Lastly, if the error 1328 QuickBooks still continues, apply the next solution.
Solution 4: Performing QuickBooks Clean Installation
This solution includes three steps that need to be performed to complete the procedure. If you get stuck in any issue while performing a clean installation of the software, get connected with our technicians.
Step 1: Uninstall QuickBooks
- Press and hold Windows + R to launch the Run command.
- After that, write Control Panel in the Run command and press Enter.
- Click on Programs and Features and launch the list of programs.
- Next, choose QuickBooks and click on Change/Uninstall.
- Finally, follow all the instructions to complete the process of un-installation.
Step 2: Renaming the Installation Folders using the clean install tool
- Firstly, download the QB clean install file and save it on the Desktop.
- After that, access QuickBooks _Clean _Install_ Utility.exe.
- Now, accept the license agreement.
- And then, select the QuickBooks version and choose Continue.
- Finally, install QuickBooks to the default directory when you get a message QB is ready to install. Choose OK.
Step 3: Reinstalling the QuickBooks Software using a clean install tool
- Firstly, you need to install QuickBooks directly from the installation CD.
- After that, install QuickBooks via a downloaded file. Or, you can install the software from the official website of Intuit.
- Finally, install QuickBooks from a CD.
To sum up
Finally, we have come to the end of this instructive blog regarding QuickBooks Error 1328. Hopefully, you have found the above post useful while dealing with the same. If for any cause, you are still struggling to resolve the error 1328 QuickBooks, get in touch with our team of certified professionals. We will be pleased to give you all the relevant solutions and try to make the software run faster and smoother. You can contact us via writing a mail or call us at QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-808-374-3003.
People spend time in reading