QuickBooks software is utilized by a small and medium-sized groups to manage business activities, sales and expenses, and various accounting-related tasks. Some of the amazing functionalities of QuickBooks are paying bills, handling invoices, preparing taxes, making financial reports, etc. However, various error codes have been reported by many QuickBooks users while accessing the company files or due to various reasons. Though many technical error codes can be resolved effortlessly with the help of the following post, at the same time you can seek a professional’s help. So let’s figure out some effective solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 108.
What QuickBooks Error 108 indicates?
QuickBooks error code 108 encounters while attempting to include a card or bank details. Also, this error may pop up because of entering the wrong or invalid username & password. The error 108 message includes terms and conditions associated with the maintenance of the site. The error 108 QuickBooks might be problematic to troubleshoot for someone who is not familiar with such technical glitches. But, there is nothing to get bothered about, as this post will be helpful for you in resolving the same.
Reasons behind the occurrence of Error 108 QuickBooks
There might be various causes responsible for the error 108 QuickBooks. Underneath you can find out all the relevant reasons for the same.
- Removed downloaded QuickBooks transactions might lead to an issue.
- A poor internet connection may create issues between the program and the server.
- If you are using multiple versions of QuickBooks on your PC, this may lead to the QuickBooks error 108.
- Due to a wrong login with the bank account or because of an invalid username and password.
Effective ways to troubleshoot the QB Error 108
QuickBooks Error Code 108 is associated with the banking issue and wants to be resolved punctually. The following five ways can assist you in resolving the same, which are stated below.
Way 1: Installing the latest Windows Update
- The initial step is to choose the Start option.
- After that, launch the search box and write ‘windows update.’
- Choose the Enter key.
- Once you get the Windows Update window pop up on the screen, choose the Install Updates option if any.
- After updating Windows updates, reboot the system.
Way 2: Signing-in to the bank account
- First of all, log into the bank account using the right bank sites.
- Next, make sure all messages have been sent to your bank.
- After that, look for all KB details in the downloaded transactions.
- Finally, hold the CTRL-key to enable the pop-up blocker.
Way 3: Accessing the system file checker
- Firstly, choose the Start option and write ‘command’ in the search box.
- Now, press Enter.
- Press and hold the Ctrl +Shift keys and press the Enter key.
- After that, a box will pop up on your screen where you have to choose YES.
- Next, a black blinking box will appear where you have to write SFC/Scannow.
- Hit the Enter key.
- Now, the System File Checker will start scanning the system to detect the error 108 QuickBooks.
- Finally, follow all the prompts to complete the process.
Way 4: Checking Firewall Settings
- The first step is to make sure that you have installed the latest version of QuickBooks. If not, do it manually.
- After that, ensure to log into the PC with the administrator rights.
- Verify that the firewall is configured correctly and is not blocking access to the company file.
- Last but not the least, make sure that the internet security settings are done correctly.
Way 5: Disabling all the popup blockers
- Firstly, disable all pop-up blockers on your PC and verify Antivirus as several of them may come across with pop-up blockers.
- Secondly, remove all cookies and caches from the recent browser.
- Close all open browser windows on your PC.
- After that, access a new session and press the Ctrl key to log in to the bank’s website.
- Now, you need to address and remove all messages and alerts.
- Finally, sign in to the QuickBooks application and make sure that no error code is persisting.
Get Professional’s Help
Hopefully, with the aforementioned rectifying ways, you might have resolved QuickBooks Error 108. We have given all the mandatory steps to resolve the banking error 108 in QuickBooks. To clear your queries or doubts, feel free to get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We would be glad to clear your doubts by providing an appropriate solution. For needing further in-depth assistance, you can call us at our QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number+1-888-905-3553(Toll-Free).
Give some heed to