QuickBooks is the most commonly used software for companies to work on payroll and accounting process. Being the versatile software used in a small and mid-sized company, the software allows users with bookkeeping, accounting, and filing taxes. However, in many cases, this software falls short by getting bugged or any system issues. This is when you end up getting an error message, bringing a grinding halt to your work. One such error is QuickBooks Error 1722. It’s the common error which happens due to multiple reasons.
What is QuickBooks Error 1722?
QuickBooks error code 1722 occurs at the time of the installation of the software or a program in your PC. Furthermore, you may get the error code during starting up Windows or closing it. The error 1722 is one of the installation errors that may occur while installing the .NET framework. Moreover, you can also get this error code while opening the company file. Now, go further to understand the symptoms and causes behind the error 1722 QuickBooks.
Signs of Error 1722 in QuickBooks
- Error 1722 QuickBooks message keeps appearing and crashes the windows OS
- The error may cause computer getting crashed in regular interval
- OS may run slow and may respond to mouse or keyboard inputs
- The error mostly occurs when you are copying company file or during the time of installation.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1722
There can be more than one reason behind the cause of QuickBooks Error Code 1722. All the reasons for the same error code have been mentioned below:
- Incomplete or damaged while installing the QuickBooks software; you may receive the error 1722 QuickBooks.
- The damaged window is registered from previous QuickBooks software
- Virus, bug, or malware infections affecting the Windows.
- Some program has removed QuickBooks related file, this may also lead to the error 1722.
QuickBooks error 1722 is also called as Run-Time Error which can be treated using troubleshoot method.
You may also read: Fixing QuickBooks Error 80070057
Fixing up QuickBooks Error Code 1722-
Like every other QuickBooks errors, this too has solutions which you can be applied over it. Below are a few of the solutions for QuickBooks Error Code 1722–
Method 1: Restore Windows Registry
- Firstly, you are required to run the “Disk Clean up” to remove all the files and folders (temporary).
- And then, you have to update the “PC Device Drivers”.
- Uninstall all the programs related to the QuickBooks software and install all of them again.
- After that, you are required to run the “Windows System File Checker”.
- Install all Windows update if available.
- Lastly, perform a “clean installation” of Windows.
Method 2- Cleaning up the installation of QB
- Hold the “Window key and press R”
- Open the “Run” Box.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” and click on “OK”
- Choose the QuickBooks versions and then uninstall
- Download the software “QB clean install”, after completing un-installation Run QB clean install software
- Repair the Microsoft.net framework and follow the procedure mentioned below-
- Close all programs of QuickBooks which are running
- Download QB component repair tool
- Restart your system after completing the download
Method 3: Utilize the QuickBooks Repair Tool
- First of all, you have to choose the File option.
- Click on Search Files in case of not knowing the file location.
- After that, choose the Scan File.
- Go to the Company file option to verify the scanned files information.
- And then, you need to check the customer-related information by choosing the Customer option.
- Click on the Vendor option. And then, select the Employees options to verify the employees’ information.
- After that, go to the Repair option and you will get a Save dialog screen.
- Click on the Start option and a message displays on the screen “repair process completed successfully”.
- Finally, choose OK.
See also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1712?
Here we’ve come at the end of this article about QuickBooks Error 1722. The article consists of all the important aspects related to the error 1722. We assume that the above-mentioned methods will surely fix your issue and make the software free of bugs. In case, you still face the error 1722 after following above solutions; call up QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-808-374-3003. You are provided with complete assistance helping to use the software seamlessly.
People May Also Search: