Well, QuickBooks is a great accounting solution to manage all kinds of business activities. However, it displays various types of error codes that might occur because of incorrect internet settings. QuickBooks Error 12152 is one such issue that comes across while QuickBooks is unable to get connected with the server.
Here in this article, we are going to tell you each and everything about the error 12152 such as its symptoms, causes, and solutions to deal with it. As a result, if you are facing this error code frequently on the screen and want to get rid of it, go through this article.
What is QuickBooks Error 12152?
QuickBooks error code 12152 pops up when the software is unable to connect with the server. As you know, if there is any type of technical issue in internet settings, this may hamper the software to connect with the servers. In such a situation you first need to understand the root causes of the error and then, try to get rid of the same. Now, let’s start understanding the symptoms and causes for the error.
What are the indications of QuickBooks Error 12152?
Below, we have provided you a list that consists of all the symptoms of QuickBooks error 12152. Go through all the symptoms of the error respectively.
- When the QuickBooks window crashes frequently, QuickBooks error code 12152 might appear.
- You might face the issue If the system starts freezing for a while.
- When your system is responding slowly to each input of the mouse or keyboard.
- The error 12152 QuickBooks displays on the screen and the program window crashes.
You may also read: How to fix QuickBooks Error 30159?
What may lead to QuickBooks Error Code 12152?
The error occurs because of some unexpected reasons. And, some of the important reasons have been written below. We recommend you to know all the causes behind the error so that you will be able to deal with it alone.
- If you are using an outdated version of QuickBooks, you have to confront QuickBooks error 12152.
- When the Windows API keys are stopped working, the error may take place.
- The issue with the window registry may also lead to this error.
- Installation issue might also be the reason behind this.
- When you have deleted a framework document or registry section, you may get error 12152 QuickBooks.
- If you are unable to access the license data, then an error might take place.
How to deal with QuickBooks Error 12152?
Below mentioned are the simple solutions that can be followed in order to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 12152. If you get stuck into any issue, immediately dial our toll-free number +1-888-905-3553 to get instant technical support. Our experts will resolve your issue on your behalf and try their best to make the software free of bugs and issues.
Solution 1: Edit Internet Options
- First of all, you need to go to the Start option and write “Control Panel” in the search bar.
- And then, a control panel window will display on your screen.
- Next, search for the Internet Options and click on it.
- You are required to choose the Advanced tab and choose the same window.
- After that, you have to select the advanced reset option.
- Finally, check whether the issue is still occurring.
Also refer: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 15227?
Solution 2: Try to restore your system
- Firstly, you have to sign in to the system using admin credentials.
- After that, go to the Start menu and choose All Programs.
- A new window will pop up on the screen where you have to select the “Restore my computer” option.
- Choose Next.
- And then, you have to choose the recent system restore point.
- Click on Next on the confirmation window.
- Lastly, you need to restart the system.
Solution 3: Re-installation of the Software
- First of all, you need to uninstall your QuickBooks application.
- And the, attempt to download it again from the official website of Intuit.
- You have to choose install the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select the Scan option and all issues will display on your screen.
- You are required to choose the “Repair All” option.
- Next, verify whether the error 12152 QuickBooks is fixed.
Also read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 12007?
Solution 4: Make Changes to the Registry Editor
- Firstly, go to the Start menu and write Command.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Shift keys together.
- After that, you need to press Enter.
- Now, a account dialog box window will appear on the screen.
- You are required to select Yes.
- And then, you will get a black cursor window on the PC’s screen.
- Write Regedit and press Enter.
- You have to choose the key associate with QuickBooks error 12152 in the registry editor.
- Go to the File menu and choose Export.
- After that, you have to store the Google Chrome or IE backup key.
- Give a new title to the folder and check whether the selected branch has been chosen.
- Next, choose Save.
- Finally, check that the file is saved as a .reg file.
Solution 5: Correct Date and Time
- First of all, you need to check and data and time of your system.
- Move the date and time to the bottom right of the PC.
- After that, you need to put the cursor on the time and right-click on it.
- Choose the Adjust Date/Time option.
- Finally, reboot the system so that the recent changes can be saved properly
Finally, we have come at the end of this instructive article regarding QuickBooks Error 12152. You can find out all the aspects in the article and try to troubleshoot the same issue. We hope that one of the solutions will surely help you to get rid of the error. If you are still going through the same issue even after applying all the above-mentioned solutions, feel free to talk to our experts. For this, you have to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-888-905-3553.
People also read: