We all are aware of the QuickBooks accounting software that is used by various business owners all over the world. This software comes with multiple tools that can be utilized in case of having error codes while working on the company files. If you are also going through any error code during installing the software or opening the company file, then use the QuickBooks tool hub to resolve the error. However, you are aware of various issues that can be difficult to handle and complex. Hence, Intuit Introduced QuickBooks Tool Hub, which is a one-stop solution for most of the errors in QuickBooks software. It is a collection of all the tools in QuickBooks. If you are also experiencing any error code such as QB 6000 errors series, H-series error codes(QuickBooks Error H202, QuickBooks Error H303, QuickBooks Error H505 etc), use the tool hub to repair your PC.
Now, let’s proceed to understand the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub and get more information about the same. You will surely get all the required information regarding the tool hub tool.
What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Earlier, QuickBooks users used to install different tools according to the issues that affect their workflow. Like, if they are facing the installation issues, then they are required to download the QuickBooks file doctor tool. You can get frustrated while dealing with these error codes. Hence, Intuit has designed a QuickBooks Tool Hub that consists of all the important tools in one place. As a result, you will not be required individual tools again and again. Hence, if you have not installed the hub tool, download it immediately in order to avail of its amazing features.
QuickBooks Tool Hub is the collection of the following tabs:
- Companies file issues.
- Network issues.
- Program problems.
- Installation issues.
- Password reset.
Errors that can be fixed by using the QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks can display various bugs and issues that may affect the software and the data. You need to make sure that if the company file is used by many users, then close or inactive QuickBooks for multiple users. Well, QuickBooks Tool Hub can fix various error codes. However, we have provided some of them have below:
- If you face issues while installing the QuickBooks software, then fix these types of installation issues using the tool hub.
- All types of company file errors can be resolved by using the QuickBooks tool hub.
- When you are facing the connectivity issues on a particular network, fix such issues via the tool hub.
- If the QuickBooks software is not performing properly, this can also be fixed through the tool hub.
- When you have forgotten your login credentials and unable to access the company file. Then, there is nothing to worry about. Since this issue can be resolved using the tool hub.
|Note: You must have to install the Microsoft .NET framework and Microsoft Visual C ++ before downloading the tool hub.|
Steps to Download and Install
Here is the complete procedure to download the QuickBooks Tool hub that can help you to diagnose various QuickBooks related error codes and bugs. We always recommend you to install the hub tool instead of installing different tools for the various error codes.
- Click on the above button “Click Here” to download QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Now, you need to launch the downloaded file named as QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- An installing window will pop up, here you need to click on “Next” to start the process
- Now click on yes in order to accept license agreement. If you want to know more about the terms, you can visit the URL reflecting in the window
- Here it asks you to select folder in which you want to install the tool hub. You can change the location by clicking on “Change”.
- Having selected folder, click on Next
- Now click on install
- Once you’re done with the installation, launch QuickBooks Tool Hub by clicking on “Finish“
Components of QuickBooks Tool Hub
After doing the installation of this QuickBooks Desktop tool hub, you are now wondering to know the process to access the tool. Here, we have mentioned the steps to run the tool hub. You are required to follow it respectively.
Here brief information is provides about each and every tab and their functionality, so that we could choose any tab as per issue we’re facing.
Password Reset tab
In case, you have forgotten your administration credentials, don’t fret. As you can run the Password Reset tab in the Tool Hub to resolve this issue. First, click on the Password Reset tab and follow the step-by-step instructions in order to get the valid links known as CA Reset Password.
Installation Issues tab
You can access this tab in case of facing issues while installing, uninstalling or reinstalling the QuickBooks application. First, you need to go to the QuickBooks too hub and click on Installation Issues tab.
After that, you need to click on the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool. This tool will automatically detect the issues and fix all of them accordingly. Additionally, you can also pick up the Clean Install Tool to resolve the installation issues.
Company File Issues tab
If you are confronting the company file errors while accessing QuickBooks company files, then run the Company File Issues tab. Then, click on Run QuickBooks File Doctor and find out solutions to fix the error. Furthermore, you can refer to this Company file issues tab to resolve all types of 6000 series error codes.
Program Problems tab
If you are unable to continue working on the PC, then go to the Program Problems tab. And then, you are required to choose “Quick Fix my Program”. In case, you are going through printing PDF issues, then that can be handled under the Program Problems tab. For this, you first need to click on the tab and select the “QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool”
Network Issues tab
You are required to click on the Network Issues tab if you are getting the network issues like error H202. By choosing the Network Issues tab, select the QuickBooks Database Server Manager. Here Database Server Manager diagnose the issue and remove it in few minutes
Last tab is for QuickBooks Support. Here through different channels you can get in touch with QuickBooks Technical Advisor
How to uninstall QuickBooks Tool Hub?
We neither recommend you to uninstall QuickBooks Tool Hub from your computer nor are we saying that QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub is a perfect tool. Sometimes, you may need to uninstall this application due to various reasons. That is why we are providing you the steps to uninstall the tool hub.
- First of all, you have to install the Advanced Uninstaller Pro on the PC.
- After that, you need to choose the General Tools option.
- Next, go to the Uninstall Programs Tool. Then, you will get an installed program screen on your screen.
- Then, you are required to search for the QuickBooks Tools Hub and open it.
- After launching the tool, choose Uninstall and wait until the process gets completed.
- Finally, restart the PC.
Hence, we have provided you all the required information about the QuickBooks tool Hub. One of the most amazing advantages of the hub tool is that you can get all the tools in one place. And, you need not to have the installation of different tools according to the error occurring on your PC after having the installation of the hub tool in your PC. You can even take help from the professionals if you need any kind of assistance regarding your software. If you are concerned to get in touch with our experts, dial toll-free QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-888-905-3553.