QuickBooks software has been specially designed for the users who maintain their financial activities on daily-basis to streamline their work. QuickBooks software simplifies the transactions in the flow of money that used to be carried by an accountant. This means you don’t need to hire an expert to handle your business activities. However, while accessing the software, you may come across various error codes and bugs such as “QuickBooks Error 3371”.
To deal with QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118, you should quickly go through the following article. This blog will help you to resolve the error and make the software hassle-free.
Defining QuickBooks Error 3371
QuickBooks error code 3371 occurs while accessing the company file data or loading the license data. Due to this error code, your business activities may hamper. Without a doubt, you cannot access the company file during this error code. Moreover, you might face one of the following error codes while opening the company file:
Error 3371 status code 1: QuickBooks fails to load the license data.
Error 3371: QuickBooks fails to load the license data.
Error 3371 status code 11118: QuickBooks fails to load the license data.
QB Error 3371 Status Code 11104: QuickBooks fails to load the license data.
QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 might also be encountered due to improper shutdown of the PC. Now, you must get familiar with the root causes for the same error code.
What may lead to Error Code 3371 Code 11118?
QB error 3371 status code 11118 might appears while trying to open the software after the reconfiguration of the system. Whenever you get the error 3371 QuickBooks, there will be no hints for a resolution that pop up along with it. The following are all the possible reasons for QB error 3371:
- If your windows update is incomplete, you have to face the error 3371.
- You may encounter QuickBooks Error 3371 Code 11118 due to the missing QBregistration.dat file. This file consists of license information stored on the hard drive.
- Because of the damaged MSXML component, you have to face the error 3371.
- Anti-virus may also interrupt your program.
- Error 3371 may also take place due to crash com error.
- QuickBooks error code 80029c4a can also lead to the error code 3371 status code 11118.
How to troubleshoot Error Code 3371 Status 11118 QuickBooks?
You can simply apply the solutions that have been mentioned below for quickbooks fix error 3371. Taking the assistance of this blog, you will get a proper understanding of this technical error and surely able to deal with the same. Now, you may proceed to attempt all of the solutions one by one:
Solution 1: Resolve error using the QuickBooks Tool Hub
In this solution, you have to go through the following steps respectively to resolve the QB Error 3371 Code 11118.
Step 1: Download & Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- First of all, shut down the QuickBooks software.
- After that, you require to download the QuickBooks hub tool file and save it on your desktop.
- Launch the downloaded file named QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Now you have to follow on-going instructions to install terms and conditions.
- Finally, you need to double-click on the icon to open the tool hub.
Also read: How to Get rid of QuickBooks Error 1321?
Step 2: Run Quick Fix Program
- Firstly, run the QuickBooks Tool Hub and choose Installation Issues.
- Then, choose 3371 Error Fix.
- Click on OK.
- Lastly, you can access the QuickBooks and your data file.
Solution 2: Delete the Entitlement file
- Firstly, you need to press and hold the Windows +R.
- Then, run the path C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- Now, you are required to set Windows explorer as the next location.
- Delete the ECML file by right-clicking on it.
- After deleting the file, you need to close the window.
- Finally, access QuickBooks and register again.
Solution 3: Doing a clean installation of QuickBooks
- First of all, check that you are using the updated windows.
- Choose the All Programs tab and then choose Windows Update.
- Then, set-up QuickBooks software in order to complete the upgrades of all windows.
- Finally, you are required to install the QuickBooks software again.
Solution 4: Give a new title to the Entitlement File
For Windows XP users
- Firstly, choose the Start tab and click on Run.
- Run the path C: DocumentsandSettings\AllUsersApplication\DataIntuitEntitlement\Clientv8.
- Now, choose the OK tab.
- Finally, give a new name to the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file.
Also read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 30159?
For Windows 7 users
- Run the path C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlment Client*
- After that, you need to give a new name to the Entitlement file.
- When you access QuickBooks, it will automatically make a new file.
- Meanwhile, if you are not able to view the program data folder, then click on the PC and choose Organize. And then, click on Folder > search options.
- After that, choose hidden files and folders.
- Finally, check whether the error 3371 status code 11118 is persisting.
The above-mentioned are the ways to deal with QuickBooks Error 3371. But, you first need to update the software and then, continue applying all the aforementioned solutions to fix error. Consequently, you will be able to get rid of the error 3371 status code 11118 quickbooks on your own. If for any cause, you are still going through the same issue and unable to deal with it, quickly dial our toll-free QuickBooks Premier Support Number +1-888-905-3553. We will assist you by providing more effective solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks related error codes.
People also read: